Do you need an engaging writer to provide captivating content, unique blog posts, appealing opt-in e-books, or financial calculators? Are you looking for an expert on investing, budgeting, saving money, and raising financially literate kids?
You’re in the right place!
My name is Chelsea Brennan, and I’m a freelance writer who is obsessed with improving financial literacy. As a Certified Financial Education Instructor through NFEC and a former Series certified Wall Street financial analyst and hedge fund investment manager across debt and equities, I have extensive experience in the financial services and personal finance industries.
I love digging into the weeds to find interesting takeaways on behavioral finance, cost-benefits of investment tools and credit options, and ways to live frugally while still affording the things that truly matter to us. I’m also passionate about improving profitability and management of small businesses to give owners more freedom.
Topics I write about include:
- Financial planning
- Investing (mutual funds/ETFs, equities, bonds, alternatives)
- Saving for retirement
- Preparing for college expenses
- Financial literacy for kids
- Budgeting & frugality
- Small business management
- Debt reduction
I love talking about not only the how of money but the why. The fundamentals that lead to long-term financial success are simple; however, our emotions, learned behaviors, and innate avoidance of pain in favor of pleasure, even if only minor and short-term, can hold us back. Bringing these contradictions to the forefront and discussing how to overcome them can make all the difference!
Want to see some samples of my writing? Here are some examples from around the web!
- The Double Burden of Student Loans for Women – Forbes
- Make Your Kids Pay for These 7 Things: They’ll Thank You Later – The Penny Hoarder
- The 3 Best Resources To Find Your Dream And Create Your Freedom – MindShift.Money
- Why a 529 Plan Is The Best Way to Prepare Your Family for College Expenses – Road2College
- Busy Isn’t Better: How Our Go-Go-Go Lifestyles Hurt Our Finances – Free Money Finance
- Why You Should Invest, Even In Peak Markets – Mama Fish Saves
- What I Learned Working On Wall Street – Budgets Are Sexy
You can view my full portfolio on Contently.
Email me at chelsea [@] mamafishsaves dot com with any questions you have. I would be more than happy to discuss your project and goals by email or phone. I know your time is important and respond to all emails within one business day!
I look forward to connecting with you,